Project Manager – EHS Engineer
Our client is a global biotech company focuses on the development, production and marketing of vaccines and antibodies to prevent and combat infectious diseases.
As a EHS Engineer you will be responsible for interact with people, sees problems as opportunities and gets energized by improving EH&S processes & systems to ensure that the EH&S risks within the organization retain controlled.
–Oversee, control, develop and improve EH&S systems, processes, and practices.
– Lead and / or support the implementation of EH&S Standards / systems within your field of expertise.
– Coach & develop teams of Standards Owners / SME’s, EH&S representatives.
– Conduct EH&S related risk assessments.
– Support EH&S assessments for projects within your area of expertise
– Participate in internal and external audits and inspections (for example ISO 14001.2015, J&J EH&S Audits, governmental agencies).
– Participate in and verify incident investigations.
– Develop and give EH&S training on EH&S related topics.
– A bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
– A minimum of 5+ years in de field of EH&S.
– Experience with international Management System Standards like ISO14001
– Able to connect to the business and able to understand the business needs
– Strong communicator who is credible and self-assured
Are you interested and would like to apply for this position? Feel free to contact me.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.