Complaint Resolution Specialist
Our client is a global biotechnology company specializing in innovative therapies. Renowned for groundbreaking research in life-changing treatments. Committed to improving patients’ lives through cutting-edge science. A leading force in the healthcare industry, driving advancements worldwide.
As a Complaint Resolution Specialist, you will manage end-to-end complaint processes and systems for the client, ensuring compliance with internal and external standards. They also drive continuous improvement by translating market feedback. Specialists lead cross-functional teams in investigating and resolving complaints, ensuring effective corrective actions, and maintaining proper product control. They also ensure timely closure of records in line with process metrics.
- Ensures complaint records meet quality standards.
- Coordinates cross-functional meetings for efficient record closure.
- Acts swiftly to address obstacles to recording closure.
- Ensures compliance with both local and global processes.
- Adheres to regulatory and SOP requirements.
- Evaluates assessments from subject matter experts.
- Escalates critical Quality concerns to Management.
- 4+ years of experience in quality and manufacturing within biotech or pharmaceuticals.
- Proficient in managing multiple projects concurrently.
- Knowledgeable in relevant manufacturing and testing processes
Ready for a fresh opportunity? Your chance is here! If you’re intrigued, click the “apply” button.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.