Corrections and Removals Analyst
Our client is a multinational company, it is focused on manufacturing electronics, healthcare equipment, and lighting solutions. When it comes to health care they offer personal health products, including oral healthcare, personal care, and mother and childcare products.
As a Corrections and Removals Analyst you will participate in the process of correction and removal, collaborating with teams across functions and ensure the well-being of patients, maintaining product excellence, and delivering customer contentment.
- You will be acting as a Quality and Regulatory expert.
- Facilitate post-market risk assessments in collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Assist in preparing responses to inquiries from regulatory agencies and ensure appropriate follow-up.
- Produce Customer notifications linked to corrections and removals, along with their corresponding regulatory Submission reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Technical Discipline, with a preference for fields such as Healthcare, Engineering, or Science.
- 6+ years’ experience in a medical device or regulated industry.
- Robust and comprehensive knowledge of Quality Management Systems, coupled with a profound understanding of relevant regulations.
- Proficiency in Project Management.
Ready for a fresh opportunity? Your chance is here! If you’re intrigued, you can reach me at +31203699264 or just click below to apply.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.