Our client is a multinational company, it is focused on manufacturing electronics, healthcare equipment, and lighting solutions. When it comes to health care they offer personal health products, including oral healthcare, personal care, and mother and childcare products.
In this role, you’ll ensure quality and safety for innovative products (Medical and Non-Medical) in a dynamic setting, addressing challenges like risk management and quality coordination across various teams. You’ll aid in lean compliance for the organization.
· Handling global quality complaints for medical and household hair removal products during Clinical Risk and Error Analysis meetings.
· Reporting quality data in Periodic Quality Review meetings is part of your role.
· Leading and assisting in remediation projects.
· Proposing and implementing minimum lethal dose product quality enhancements within Personal Health G&B Planned maintenance system to boost product safety and quality.
· Evaluate and resolve complaints, initiate CAPAs, analyze complaints and additional data, offering feedback for product improvements and safety evaluations.
· 4+ years of quality experience.
· Prior Medical device or consumer product background is a plus.
· Hands-on grasp of global medical device regulations.
Ready for a fresh opportunity? Your chance is here! If you’re intrigued, click the “apply” button below, and I’ll reach out to you promptly.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.