Job Title: Business Analyst
Our client is a multinational company in biotechnology. It is one of the leading firms in the bio tech industry.
As a Business Analyst your role revolves around spearheading the implementation and integration of cutting-edge technologies to enhance business outcomes, with a primary focus on RPA tools. Your proficiency lies in translating business requirements into technological solutions, all within the framework of a GxP regulated environment, and utilizing Agile methodology.
- Guide teams in performing comprehensive business analysis aimed at identifying specific business requirements.
- Collaborate closely with business stakeholders to foster enthusiasm and active involvement in the realm of digital technology.
- Promote the evolution of digital transformation to underpin the requirements of Site Supply Chain, Quality, Manufacturing and Warehouse operations.
- Create technical manuals catering to both internal and external users.
- 5+ years industry experience in pharmaceuticals or biotechnology.
- Proficiency and background in the development and implementation of RPA tools.
- Familiarity with Agile project environments.
- Possess certification as a Scrum Master (PSM 1 and/or II).
Ready for a fresh opportunity? Your chance is here! If you’re intrigued, you can reach me at +31203699264 and I’ll reach out to you promptly.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.