Job Title: Digital Transformation Analyst
Our client is a multinational biotech company who strives to serve patients by transforming the promise of science and biotechnology into therapies that have the power to restore health or save lives.
Your role as a Digital Transformation Analyst is to be the focal point of contact of the Information Systems for departments such as Warehouse, Site Supply, Quality and Manufacturing. You are responsible in managing and supporting RPA (Robotic Process Automation).
– Be the lead for the advancement of digital transformation for Supply Chain, Warehouse, Quality, and Manufacturing.
– Responsible for developing RPA modules, designs, and testing processes.
– Troubleshooting performance issues and functions.
– Manage and implement process improvement and mitigation plans.
– Has Bacheor’s or Master’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Life Sciences, or other related fields.
– Minimum of 7 years of Information Systems experience within the Pharmaceutical or biotech industry (GMP/GDP).
– Has RPA tool UiPath certification
If you think this role is for you and you want to explore more of the possibilities, please contact Leri Salve Lapore and apply via the button below.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.