Job Title: Distribution and Logistics Manager
Our client is a global dairy company is widely recognized for its extensive range of high-quality dairy products with a strong emphasis on sustainable farming practices and a commitment to animal welfare, this company ensures that their products meet the highest standards of quality, taste, and nutrition. They prioritize transparency and maintain an ethical corporate culture that values employee well-being and customer satisfaction. Their dedication to responsible practices has made them a trusted and reputable name in the food industry.
We are seeking a dedicated and highly motivated Manager of Supply Chain Operations with a focus on Distribution and Logistics. As the Distribution and Logistics Manager, you will play a pivotal role in optimizing our distribution network, streamlining processes, and fostering a culture of continuous improvement within the business group. Your expertise will drive efficiency, enhance customer service, and contribute to the overall success of our Supply Chain Operations.
- Devise and execute a comprehensive distribution and logistics strategy that aligns with the overall objectives of the business group.
- Initiate and drive continuous improvement initiatives to enhance the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of the distribution network.
- Ensure seamless operation and optimization of service and distribution tools and processes.
- Establish standardized and efficient order fulfillment processes within the ingredients business group.
- Foster a culture of innovation and continuous improvement to drive efficiency gains.
- Simplify Logistics Account Management processes for key accounts.
- Implement effective complaint management procedures to address service and distribution issues promptly.
- Collaborate with Third-Party Logistics providers to improve overall performance.
- Act as the Business Process Owner for Order-to-Cash processes.
- Foster constructive collaboration with internal and external business partners to ensure alignment.
- Define and uphold Service Level Agreements with various business partners (Category team, Key Account Team, Supply Points Hubs, Procurement) in compliance with standards.
- Monitor and report performance to relevant stakeholders.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of specific business areas to optimize service and distribution for customers.
- Lead, coach, develop, appraise, and recruit team members in accordance with company policies.
- Play a valuable role as a member of the Plan & Deliver management team.
- Master’s degree, preferably in Supply Chain Management.
- Proven experience in multi-functional groups and matrix organizations.
- Demonstrated expertise in international distribution management.
- Previous experience in effectively managing order fulfillment teams.
- Strong communication skills to articulate the supply chain vision effectively.
- Proficient in navigating a matrix organization with both functional and hierarchical reporting lines.
- Ability to build and maintain trustful relationships with commercial and supply chain partners.
- Possesses well-developed analytical skills and clear decision-making capabilities.
- Skilled in change management to drive process improvements.
- Adaptable to diverse cultures and international settings.
- Fluent in English.
Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is interested, please contact and upload your resume using the apply button.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.