Support Engineer (GMP)
This company is a biotechnology pillar of the world, committed to transforming new ideas and discoveries into medicines to treat serious diseases. Its goal is to create innovative medicines, provide transformative research, and high-quality treatment worldwide. They are contributing to a better world by focusing on people, society, and the planet.
As a Support Engineer you will be responsible for supporting IT related equipment in workplaces in manufacturing area, support the warehouse and manufacturing regarding process related with equipment like computers, zebra printers and zebra scanners.
– Ordering of IT (Office) equipment and contact with suppliers.
– Inventory management of IT (Office) equipment.
– Support on and executing of windows Patching (Monthly/Quarterly)
– Support of IT related equipment on workplaces in the manufacturing area.
– Having the discipline to work according to our GxP standards
– Executing of test scripts (IQ and OQ).
– Contact point for our business regarding computer related issues
– Minimum MBO level 4 or bachelor education.
– Fluent level English.
– Knowledge about MS Windows 10 (LTSC) (and other MS-products).
– Knowledgeable about ITIL.
– Knowledgeable about GMP related environments.
– Eager to learn new IT equipment (computers, zebra printers/scanners)
Are you interested and want to apply for this role, feel free to contact me.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.