Job Title: Strategic procurement manager
Our client is a multinational consumer packaged goods manufacturer, and supplier of fast-moving consumer goods. The company’s product portfolio comprises food products, beauty, and personal care products, beverages, home care products, vitamins, minerals, and supplements.
As the Strategic procurement manager, you will play a pivotal role in bridging the gap between the business group, brand, and material strategies, while actively contributing to the realization of our ambitious Regenerative Agriculture goals. Working collaboratively with your team, you will serve as the primary liaison for procurement, establishing strong partnerships and effective communication channels with key stakeholders across the supply chain, R&D, brand, Business Unit counterparts, and the Business Sustainability Operations team.
- Proactively develop and lead the internal roadmap for the successful implementation of Regenerative Agriculture projects, fostering progress and innovation within the organization.
- Conduct regular reviews with Procurement teams to provide timely updates on Regenerative Agriculture initiatives, identifying opportunities for improvement and unlocking potential barriers.
- Collaborate closely with Business Operations Sustainability teams to manage and coordinate project activities, ensuring seamless execution and alignment with sustainability objectives.
- Collaborate on the Measure, Report, and Verify processes from a procurement perspective, ensuring accurate data collection and transparent reporting.
- Collaborate with the Commercialization pillar team to drive impactful stories for our brands and external communications, leveraging strong relationships with suppliers to amplify the program’s success.
- Bachelor’s degree in business studies, supply chain management, or a related field, or equivalent qualification.
- Prior experience in the Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry, Procurement, R&D, and/or Supply Chain, is highly desirable.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Power BI, with the capacity to utilize these tools to analyze and visualize data effectively.
- Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is interested, please contact Ramya Chapul, and upload your resume using the apply button.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.