Our client is a leading multinational food and beverage company known for its diverse range of dairy, plant-based products, and specialized nutrition. With a strong focus on health and sustainability, from wholesome to refreshing dairy, and plant-Based Products, our portfolio showcases a wide range of options that cater to every palate and dietary preference. Powered by a passion for culinary excellence, we strive to nourish and delight people around the world with our exceptional offerings.
In the role of R&D specialist, you will oversee the Training and Knowledge Transfer program, facilitating the exchange of expertise from R&I Advanced Technology to the Regional R&I organizations.
- Managing the training portfolio within the Campus X-LMS environment.
- Collaborating with the HR Learning team based in Paris Partnering with R&I experts and management to secure resources for content ownership and trainers of the Academy.
- Coordinating ongoing e-learning developments between our experts and external agencies.
- Overseeing the documentation of R&I Techno Academy in SharePoint and tracking KPIs
- Ensuring the planning and availability of training in Campus-X, including leading the nomination and registration process for advanced training.
- It is essential to have a BSc/MSc degree in either Food Technology or HR Management.
- The ideal candidate should exhibit enthusiasm, proactivity, creativity, and curiosity while fostering a collaborative mindset.
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills are crucial. Fluency in English is a must.
- Previous experience in the food industry is preferred but not required. The position involves up to 50% of working days at our R&I center, while the remaining days can be conducted remotely from home.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.