Our client is a well-known clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on research, development and future commercialization of cell-based immunotherapy products for the treatment of blood cancers and inherited blood disorders.
As a Manufacturing Technician (also known as a Production Technician), your primary role is to contribute to the production of the unique PM21 particle, which is essential for enhancing the growth of high-dose NK cells. You will work as part of a team responsible for manufacturing processes and be actively involved in process improvements and the development of next-generation manufacturing methods.
– Prepare and execute manufacturing runs: Follow approved master batch records and SOPs
– Ensure consistent process execution: Maintain a high level of consistency in executing manufacturing processes
– Document manufacturing activities: Accurately complete all relevant documentation associated with manufacturing
– Ensure compliance with SOPs and cGMP regulations
– Maintain the cleanroom/production area: Keep the cleanroom or production area in optimal condition, ensuring cleanliness and organization.
– Collaborate with the Process Development team: Work closely with the Process Development team to assist in the development of manufacturing steps and contribute to process improvement initiatives.
– Support process development studies
– Bsc or Msc in cell biology, biotechnology, bioprocess technology or a related field
– 2+ years experience relevant working experience ideally within cell therapy, vaccines or upstream biologics manufacturing
-Hands-on experience with cell culture
-Good understanding of GMP and/or experience in GMP production is a plus
If you are interested in this job offer, please don’t hesitate to contact me for more information as soon as possible, or just click below to apply!
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.