Our client is a global leader in essential dairy, plant-based products, early-life nutrition, and medical nutrition. With a mission to provide value for health and offer products for vulnerable groups, they specialize in therapeutic food and infant formula. They also collaborate in researching several diseases to make patients’ lives easier with their products.
As a Customer Service Coordinator, you will oversee the entire administrative process involving active communication with customers and distribution centers, and order processing as well as invoicing.
- Use platforms as EDI and SAP to receive and process orders and their related invoices while staying aligned with the company’s distribution centers and customers regarding the status and possible problems of orders
- Checking, adjusting and sending invoices by mail and EDI
- Receiving and supervising customer complaints/reports
- Reporting daily KPI’s, and handle discrepancies
- Actively communicate with the Supply and demand planning, Accounting and Sales account managers
- Act as a back-up for the other employees of the Order to Invoice department
- Minimum education HBO with at least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Analytical mindset – experience in processing data and reporting
- Dutch and English fluency are a must
- Proficient with MS Office – Excel especially
- Proficiency with SAP is strongly preferred
This is a temporary position of 4 months with possibility of extension, and applicable only for Dutch-speakers with valid work permit in the Netherlands.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.