About the company:
Our client is a multinational pharmaceutical company specialized in generics medicine development. With honesty and ethical business procedures, the company strives to provide excellent medicines to patients all around the world.
About the Role:
As an Inventory Control Specialist you are responsibloe for keepingthe technical goods in right place, good condition and properly registered in the system.
– Handling all the incoming goods.
– Making sure that the warehouse is kept neat, clean, and tidy.
– Informing relevant stakeholder on the arrival of goods.
– When required doing physical inventory counts and checking results with inventory records.
– Making sure that quantities of incoming and outgoing shipments are correct.
Other Important Tasks:
– Receiving goods, updating them into the system, and placing them in the right place.
– Making sure of the right conditions for the goods like climate, positions, etc.
– Checking and escalating errors or damage to relevant stakeholders.
– Creating a standard work process, recording the minimum characteristics that need to be recorded for improving and speeding up the work process .
– Training other colleagues on the work process.
Interested? If you see your self in this role then click on Apply button and get to know more about this opportunity.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Inventory Controlo Specialist
Location: Haarlem, Noord-Holland
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.