Our client is a global health company that specializes in developing and producing specialized nutrition products. They offer products ranging from infant formulas to dietary supplements. Therefore their aim is to improve the health and well-being of individuals by delivering the highest quality nutritional products to customers worldwide.
You will provide all documentation from the factory which are needed for approval of the product upon request from the Country Business Units (CBU’s).
- Oversee the management of the Registration inbox
- Receive, process, and monitor the status of registration dossier requests from CBU’s
- Coordinate the acquisition of necessary documentation from 3rd Party Manufacturers
- Develop standardized registration documents and create customized registration documents when needed
- Compile the requested documents into a comprehensive dossier to be sent to the CBU’s
- Provide administrative support to the 3rd Party QFS team in various tasks
- Bachelors degree or higher in a Food technical or quality discipline
- 1+ year experience in a relevant position
- Excellent communication skills essential for stakeholder relationships
- Ability to perform multiple tasks at once
- Knowledge of quality and food safety management systems such as HACCP is a plus
- Fluent English
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Legal & Regulatory – Registration Officer
Location: Zoetermeer, Zuid-Holland
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.