Procurement Assistant Manager
Established over 100 years ago, it is one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies. which is driven by a purpose: to make sustainable living commonplace.
As a Supply Chain Operation Leader (SCOL) you will be responsible for managing demand and supply operations to optimize customer case fill performance and inform stakeholders about any stock risks and opportunities, will have close contact with our Sourcing Units for supply related risks and monitors demand variations regarding baseline, promotions and repack daily.
– Secure daily process of customer orders from order to delivery at customers’ distribution centers, respecting customer delivery SLAs.
– Deliver obsoletes target, including but not limited to pro-active identification of obsolete risks caused by demand deviations and oversupply.
– Analyze KPI reports regarding customer service levels and take corrective actions when needed to ensure improvement.
– Responsible for stock life cycle management (clear overstock / dead stock / returns).
– bachelor’s or preferred Master’s degree/ Supply Chain or Customer Service.
– At least 0/1 years of relevant work experience/ Affinity with FMCG market.
– Experience in Planning or Stock Management
– Experience in/proven track record in stakeholder management.
– Knowledge of ERP Systems (preferably SAP/APO).
– Knowledge of SC and Customer Service processes.
Are you interested and would like to apply, feel free to contact me.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.