Our client is a world leader in the food industry. Their mission is to promote health through food for as many people as possible. Their products are of the highest quality, and they strive for quality in all the areas they operate. They promote a culture of social responsibility, and they are actively working on making the world a better place.
Our client sells specialized nutrition products to numerous countries where local authorities require mandatory registration. The country business units (CBUs) are responsible for requesting various documents from the factory to obtain approval for the product in their respective countries. The 3rd Party Registration Officer holds the responsibility of ensuring the accurate and timely submission of these required documents.
– Receive, process, and maintain a record of registration dossier requests from CBUs. This includes handling the necessary documentation, coordinating with the CBUs, and tracking the status of each request.
– Legalize and/or apostille documents through the Chamber of Commerce and/or embassies/consulates.
– Compile the dossier of requested documents to be sent to the CBUs.
– Request the necessary documentation from the 3rd Party Manufacturers, other departments of the company, and local authorities.
– Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role
– Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technical or quality-related discipline, specifically in the field of food or food technology
– Knowledge of quality and food safety management systems (HACCP, ISO, BRC, IFS) is a plus
Are you interested and do you want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Camila Castro.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Legal & Regulatory – Registration Officer
Location: Zoetermeer, Zuid-Holland
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.