About the Company:
Our client has an ongoing commitment to promoting human health by raising awareness of the relationship between good nutrition and well-being. By maintaining a clear and consistent brand value they specialize in therapeutic food, including medical nutrition, as well as collaborating in researching different diseases.
About the Role:
The Registration Officer will be responsible for providing correct documentation and that are needed for approving the product in their country.
– Managing the Registration inbox.
– Requesting the required documents from the 3rd Party Manufacturers, (e.g. Product Development) and from local authorities (e.g. health certificates and free sales certificates).
– If required need to develop standard registration documents and create non-standard registration documents.
– Legalise and apostill the documents by the Chamber of Commerce and consulates.
– You will be supporting the 3rd Party QFS team in other administrative tasks.
– Bachelor or Master degree in a (food) technical or quality related.
– At least 1 – 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
– Ability to communicate effectively to all stakeholders and external parties.
– Good planning and organization skills and able to multi – task.
– Good communication skills in English oral and written.
– Knowledge of quality and food safety management systems (e.g. HACCP, ISO, BRC, IFS) is a plus
Interested ? Do you see yourself in this role then do n o hesitate to click on the APPLY button anf get to know more abotthis role
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Legal & Regulatory – Registration Officer
Location: Zoetermeer, Zuid-Holland
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.