Born and bred in the Netherlands, this company has a global presence with over 130 years invested in solving major medical issues of our time. They are at the forefront of research relating to innovative health solutions for both humans and animals including cancer, infectious diseases such as HIV and Ebola, and emerging animal diseases. With a presence in more than 140 countries, now is your time to join the fight!
The role of the Quality Assurance Officer is to support the quality systems and ensure compliance with Good Laboratory Practice (GLP). The Quality Assurance Unit plays a crucial role in providing the necessary support for preclinical regulatory studies.
The principal responsibilities of the Quality Assurance Officer in this role include:
– Participating in regular inspections of laboratory facilities and processes to assess, promote, and maintain GLP compliance.
– Developing and delivering basic training on GxP (Good [x] Practice) principles.
– Reviewing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and advising research personnel on compliance matters.
To be considered for this position, the successful applicant should meet the following qualifications:
– A background in Biological Sciences/Life Sciences at HBO level (HBO stands for Higher Professional Education, a level of education in the Netherlands).
– At least 3 years of experience working in a Quality Assurance role in a GLP/GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) environment, including experience in performing audits.
– Well-developed interpersonal skills, with the ability to handle potential areas of conflict with sensitivity.
– Strong written, verbal, presentation, and communication skills in both Dutch and English.
If you are interested in this job offer, please don’t hesitate to contact me for more information as soon as possible, or just click below to apply!
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.