About the Company:
Our client is a Women's Health Company that believes in a better and healthier every day for every woman! They are a passionate, global community of thousands dedicated to redefining the future of women's health. Their mission is to deliver impactful medicines and solutions for a healthier every day.
As Quality Control technician you are going to be performing regular microbiological analyses using conventional methods. These analyses are conducted to maintain quality standards and approve the release of raw materials, intermediates, and bulk/end products.
– Perform routine, microbiological analyses on raw materials
– Taking responsibility for compliance with Safety and GMP/GDP regulations
– Documenting the rsult and process in GLIMS.
– Participate in internal and cross-departmental development projects.
– Writing work instructions and/or reports around the microbiological analysis techniques
– Completed MBO or HBO education in the field of Medical Microbiology
– Prior experience working in a microbiological laboratory, specifically with classical microbiological techniques
– Previous experience in a pharmaceutical process environment is prefered.
– Knowledge of GMP and GDP guidelines
– Good oral and written communication skills in both Dutch and English language
Interested to join our client and be part of an exciting journey in the development? If you are or know someone who is, contact me b y clicking on the apply button. I would be happy to discuss this opportunity with you.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.