Our client is a multinational pharmaceutical company that specializes in the development, and manufacturing of innovative healthcare solutions. Therefore, they’re dedicated to improving the lives of people worldwide with medications and therapeutic treatments with the main focus being women’s health.
This role involves overseeing the release of incoming goods, outsourced production or packaging, and products/processes while adhering to quality procedures, legal guidelines, quality guidelines, and market authorization. The focus is on providing guidance and making improvements in quality-related matters to ensure the optimal quality of released products and processes.
- Conduct routine microbiological analyses
- Follow a predetermined schedule for organizing routine and non-routine tasks
- Interpret analysis results and input them into the GLIMS system
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations as well as GMP and GDP standards
- Assess and address any deviations encountered during analysis or processing, while also identifying opportunities for improvement within the lab
- Engage in internal and cross-departmental development projects
- Completed MBO or HBO education in Microbiology or relevant field
- Lab experience, working with microbiological techniques
- Experience in a pharmaceutical process environment
- Experience with GMP and GDP guidelines
- Ability to function both in a team and independently
- Proficient in both the Dutch and English language
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Quality Control Specialist – II
Location: Oss, Noord-Brabant
Senior Distribution Specialist
Location: Hoofddorp, Noord-Holland
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.