Our client, a global healthcare company with a portfolio of therapies and products in women’s health is looking for a Quality Control Specialist to join their team.
In this role you will be responsible for ensuring that products or services meet specific quality standards.
- Responsible for the release of incoming goods, products for which production or packaging is outsourced, and products and processes in full compliance with quality procedures, legal guidelines, quality guidelines and market authorization.
- Responsible for advice on and improvements of quality related issues, in order to ensure an optimal quality of released products and processes.
- Maintaining documentation and records related to quality assurance activities.
- Identifying areas for process improvement and recommending quality-enhancing measures.
- Writing work instructions and/or reports on microbiological analysis techniques.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Completed MBO or HBO education in (medical) Microbiology.
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving abilities
- Pharma experience required
- Experience with GMP and GDP
- Good oral and written skills in the Dutch and English language.
Apply to our vacancy for more information. Looking forward to getting in touch!
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Quality Control Specialist – II
Location: Oss, Noord-Brabant
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.