Our client is one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies in the world, established more than a century ago and continuously growing and proving why they are leader in their field. They are fully focused on finding innovative ways to prolong lives of people who are suffering from different types of serious illnesses, such as infectious and cardio diseases.
As a Senior Professional Assistant, you will be proactively communicating with the HR Senior Vice President and directly responding to him. On top of that, you will be responsible for arranging and preparing project meetings with multiple stakeholders.
– Processing inbox and undertaking actions when necessary
– Planning and arranging internal and external meetings with different stakeholders in a fast paced environment
– Co-ordinating and organizing business trips
– Collecting management information and preparing presentations
– Implementing procedures and standards across the business in collaboration with HR Senior Vice President and together traveling to important meetings
– Minimum 5 years of work experience in a similar role
– Exceptional command of English language
– Excellent time management skills
– Flexible, stress resilient and energetic personality
Does is sound like a matching job opportunity for you? Then don’t hesitate to click the ‘Apply now’ button! Look forward to chatting with you 🙂
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Senior Professional Assistant – Hybrid
Location: Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.