Our client is a worldwide known Dutch nutrition company which provides millions of people around the world with dairy products. Their actions are always guided by their mission cores, which are to contribute to the food safety of diary rich products and to support the local diary farms around the globe, while taking part in maintaining the natural living environment.
As a Product Owner Manager, you will be responsible for leading the implementation of the new OMP module within the cutting-edge data analytics solutions. Apart from that, you will closely collaborate with other teams, such as data analysts, data engineers and business stakeholders to improve the existing operations within the supply chain department.
– Leading a team that will develop the transformation logic, data pipelines and insights for the new dashboards, while maximizing the reusable element from existing platform
– Leading the delivery of a data-driven solution to ensure the improvement of the demand and supply planning capabilities
– Performing impact analysis with a cross-functional team
– Closely working with other teams and stakeholders to ensure the smooth and effective integration of the new module with other processes and systems
– Communicating risks, project status and occurred concerns to stakeholders in a clear and timely accurate manner
– Hands-on experience in a Delivery Lead/Product Owner role in the data and analytics field
– Knowledgeable about supply chain processes and systems
– Well-versed in leading teams of data analysts, data engineers and other technical professionals
– Familiarity with MS Azure and PowerBI
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other related field
Would you also like to give your contribution to the mission of this company? Then I’m waiting for you on the other side to help you make it happen. Apply now! ??
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.