About the Company:
Our client share one simple purpose: To make sustainable living commonplace. Through their powerhouse brands they are creating a bright future for their business and our planet – and you can be part of it!
About the Role:
The PO officer is responsible for executing and managing the Purchase Order process.
You will work in a team of 2 PO Officers who process the purchase orders for marketing.
– Process the orders assigned to you in the purchasing system Coupa and keep track of the administrative progress in MS Office (Excel).
– Checking that you receive the correct and complete information from the requester.
– You will also be in contact with suppliers frequently.
– You give a agree on the payment when products are received.
– You identify the current problems and solve them together with colleagues.
– You handle stalled invoices in collaboration with the requester and supplier.
– You have minimal MBO work and level of thinking.
– You have experience in administrative work and / or purchasing activities.
– ?????You have a basic knowledge of MS Office, Excel, Word, Outlook, Teams.
– Knowledge of our purchasing system Coupa is a plus.
Interested ? Do you see yourself in this role then do n o hesitate to click on the APPLY button anf get to know more abotthis role.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.