Born and bred in the Netherlands, this company has a global presence with over 130 years invested in solving major medical issues of our time. They are at the forefront of research relating to innovative health solutions for both humans and animals including cancer, infectious diseases such as HIV and Ebola, and emerging animal diseases. With a presence in more than 140 countries, now is your time to join the fight!
As a Learning & Development Associate, you will join the local Learning & Development team within Biotech Oss. This team provides support for the organization in training & qualifying employees.
– Actively participating in projects, taking full responsibility for the advancement of alternate learning resources.
– Perform various project management tasks where needed
– Provide daily support for various administrative tasks; while consistently engaging in conversations with a variety of internal stakeholders
– You will work side by side with the Learning & Development team who provide you with clear navigation and support so as to allow you excel within the role
– Contributing heavily to a dynamic and engaging learning environment that will aid employees growth and permit them to excel in their careers
– HBO diploma in HR, Education or Business OR equivalent experience in similar field
– Excellent communication skills in both Dutch & English
– Self-reliant & Assertive person
If you are interested in this job offer, please don’t hesitate to contact me for more information as soon as possible, or just click below to apply!
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Learning & Development Specialist
Location: Oss, Noord-Brabant
Junior Recruitment Strategist
Location: Haarlem, Noord-Holland
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.