Our client is one of the largest and most well-known consumer goods companies in the world. They operate in various sectors including food and beverages, home care, personal care, and refreshments.
As the Supply Planning Assistant manager, you will be responsible for leading the supply planning for 3 of the multi-million-dollar categories in Europe for the client.
– Supply Planning: Consolidate supply plans from all sourcing units and share them with the customer service team and identify any short-term capacity issues and bring them to the attention of the business.
– Network Optimization: Drive optimization and efficiency with global supply chain units to reduce costs and improve work efficiency.
– Inventory Management: Efficiently manage stock and monitor days on hand targets, SLOB management of slow-moving and non-moving goods.
– Performance Management: Define and manage various KPIs for efficient supply planning.
– Bachelor’s degree in engineering or supply chain
– 4-5 years of supply chain experience, out of which at least 3 years in supply planning
– Experience in FMCG is a strong plus
– APICS certification is a plus
Are you interested and do you want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Camila Castro.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.