Our client is a multinational beverage company producing and distributing a range of non-alcoholic drinks, including soft drinks, fruit juices, and mineral waters. They are committed to delivering high-quality and innovative beverage products to their customers, as well as being committed to sustainability, implementing a number of initiatives to reduce its carbon footprint.
As part of the Project Portfolio Management department, you will be carrying out product innovation projects whilst collaborating with different teams across the business, developing new recipes and implementing them into the production process.
- Working in a team to carry out product innovative projects
- Optimize the products and processes with the aim of optimizing quality, time, sustainability and costs
- Responsible for the coordination of projects in the field of innovations, technical projects and customer value engineering
- Developing new products from the idea phase in marketing to the guidance of the first production trials
- Improving existing products, so that they fit even better with their mission
- 5+ years Product Development experience within the FMCG industry
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Food Technology or related field
- Experience in beverages is a plus
- Experience with project-based work, with knowledge of how to connect people with each other
- Fluent in both English and Dutch
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.