Our client, one of the world’s leading companies in the food industry that operates in more than 150 countries is looking for a Senior Strategy Manager to join their team.
In this role you will be responsible for developing and implementing strategic plans and initiatives within the organization.
- Drive growth of Frailty via HCP and patients value
proposition, co-defining innovation and portfolio strategy.
- Managing projects in Agile way.
- Drive innovation (pipeline for Frailty and DRM).
- Develop and align the Frailty strategy.
- Lead roll out of strategy and support the local activation plan.
- Gather and analyze data on market trends, customer preferences, and industry developments to identify emerging opportunities and potential threats.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
- 5-8 years of experience in strategy and marketing (healthcare & consumer marketing)
- Fluent in English
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
Apply to our vacancy for more information. Looking forward to getting in touch!
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Marketing Manager – Consumer Insights
Location: Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.