Our client is one of the long-lasting and biggest pharmaceutical companies in the world. They are fully focused on finding solutions to improve lives of people who are suffering from different types of serious illnesses, such as cancer and infectious and cardio diseases. On top of that, the company is also thinking of wellbeing of animals. Therefore, they are really committed to providing both people and our dear pets with the best of medicines which will cure them and enable them with a long, healthy and happy life.
As a Campus Recruiter, you will be responsible for developing a pipeline of highly skilled candidates, conducting interviews and consequently choosing best talent. On top of that, you will be in charge of recommending and implementing creative sourcing techniques, including professional networking platforms, social media and cold calling, while trying to source both active and passive candidates.
– Responsible for the full recruitment cycle; from drafting vacancies, organizing/participating in events and actively sourcing candidates to assessing received applications and monitoring the recruitment processes
– First point of contact for students and managers for all early talent matters
– Advising the hiring manager regarding the correct recruitment approach
– Setting up and strengthening partnerships with colleges, universities and student associations
– Completed HBO or WO education level
– A few years of experience in (campus) recruitment, preferably in a large organization
– Exceptional oral and written communication skills in both English and Dutch
– Easily able to connect with the young and ambitious target group, while having an eye for top talent
– Venturesome, creative and able to work independently
Does it sound like your dream job? Then please don’t hesitate to embark on this new job adventure that might possibly change your life. Apply now!
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.