About the Company:
Our client is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world and is the largest and most versatile pharmaceutical company in the Netherlands. They have been actively involved in health for people and animals in the Netherlands for almost 100 years. With medicines and vaccines to treat the most challenging diseases that threaten our world. Because saving and improving lives, that is our mission.
As a Lab Technician, you will be responsible for conducting complex tests and making laboratory reports in medical or scientific laboratories.
– You will work in medical or scientific laboratories working on various systems or conducting mechanical or diagnostic tests
– You will prepare your working station according to GLP ( Good Laboratory Practices)
– Conducting, reporting and controling QC tests according to procedures.
– Making conclusions by importing test results and data analyses into database.
– Working according to GMP, GGO and SHE regulations.
– Degree in MVO4/HLO or Bachelor’s in laboratories in the area of chemistry
– Experience working in a lab is a plus
– Experience with GMP is a plus
– Good communication skills in English and Dutch is a must
Interested? Click on the APPLY button below and get to kinow more about this role.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.