About the Company:
Our client is a Multinational Pharmaceutical company specialized in generics medicine development. With honesty and ethical business procedures, the company strives to provide excellent medicines to patients all around the world.
About the Role:
As Quality Control Technician Microbiology you will be responsible for timely execution of sample analyses on raw materials, packaging, intermedi ate and finished products to assess the quality.
– Perform test of bioburden using membrane filtration and pour plate method.
– Determing endotoxin using Gel clot and Kinetic Chromogenic methods.
– Performing sterility test on sterile finished products using an isolator.
– Entering all results in LIMS system.
– Checkig on the supplies as per to requirements and keeping equipements and lab clean.
– Execute method validation, updating procedures, investigate deviations and reporting and reviewing results.
– MBO 4 degree in microbiology or higher and some experience and knowledge of GMP.
– Experience in a highly regulated industry, Pharmaceuticals/Biotech industry prefered.
– Fluency in Dutch and English will be an advantage.
Interested? If you see your self in this role then do not hesitate to click the Apply button and know more about the role.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.