About the Company:
Our client share one simple purpose: To make sustainable living commonplace. Through their powerhouse brands they are creating a bright future for their business and our planet – and you can be part of it! They believe that companies with purpose last, people with purpose thrive and brands with purpose grow. They meet every day needs for nutrition, hygiene and personal care with brands that help people feel good, look good and get more out of life.
About the Role:
This role focuses on Planning, Project network creation and leadership. The Assistant Innovation Planning Manager / Portfolio Transition Planner will be responsible for managing key stakeholders across the business and across all work levels.
– Will work together with the Business Development Managers and Marketing Teams to deliver transitions and ensure the take over is done properly.
– Responsible for development and management of timelines for every project.
– Manage item set up that will be introduced to the cluster through coordination with cross funtional teams like Master Data Management, Finance, Cluster and Global SC, Procurement, Brand and Customer Development Operations.
– Support senior leadership and cross functional team to evaluate risk/opportunity and structure the plan while escalating where necessary.
– Bachelor’s degree in relevant area (Supply Chain, Engineering, International Business, Marketing, Finance, Economics).
– APICS encouraged and experience in projects.
– Experience in Supply Chain operations (production planning, demand planning/forecasting, inventory management).
– Effective communication in English and interpersonal skills.
– Excellent MS-Office skills.
– Must be willing to travel when required.
Interested? Do you see yourself in this role the do not hesitate to click on the APPLY button to know more about this role.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Marketing Manager – Consumer Insights
Location: Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.