Our client is one of the world’s largest nutrition companies. Is a leader in both human and animal nutrition. They harness the potential of nature to convert crops into solutions and ingredients for food, beverages, and supplements that benefit people worldwide.
As a lab Assistant you will be the first point of contact for visitors and suppliers, and you will be work closely with the development team in Berlin. You’ll have the chance to collaborate with a team of skilled plant-based application developers and scientists in a cutting-edge facility that interfaces with customers.
– Maintain and manage the facility, including ensuring a clean workspace and organizing raw materials for plant-based product development.
– Manage stakeholder relationships with team members in Germany, suppliers, third parties, and visitors.
– Follow food safety and HACCP regulations, maintain working instructions, and monitor stock and maintenance.
– Arrange sample shipments, prepare and organize tastings, and assist experienced product developers in plant-based developments.
– Technical degree in Food Technology (plant-based highly preferred) with maximum of a BSc.
– 1-2 years of hands-on work experience running a laboratory/kitchen.
– Excellent communication skills in English, German is a plus.
– Hands-on, proactive, can-do mentality, and able to work independently with limited supervision.
– Plant-based knowledge and experience is a plus, but not required.
Are you ready for a new opportunity? This is your chance! If you are interested click the apply button bellow and I will get in contact with you as soon as possible.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.