About the Company:
Our client is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world and is the largest and most versatile pharmaceutical company in the Netherlands. They have been actively involved in health for people and animals in the Netherlands for almost 100 years.
The Bio-Analytical Technical Support (BTS-Analytics) department supports the Quality Control (QC) laboratories in improving the analytical tests and implementation of new technologies.
About the Role:
You would be focused for the development of a multiplex immunoassay to simultaneously measure antigens in multivalent vaccines using the xMAP technology of Luminex.
– Development of multiplex immunoassays
– Testing and optimization of biomaterials (detection antibody, antibody coupled beads)
– Report all activities related to in the form of reports and SOPs.
– Perform project related searches
– Bachelor of Applied Science (BSc) or Master of Science (MSc) degree in Biochemistry, Biology or Molecular Biology or HBO/HLO
– Experience in development of immunoassays (such as ELISA)
– Good knowledge of laboratory techniques such as ELISA (Luminex experience is desirable) and Minitab data analysis is preferred.
– Experience with working under GLP and GMP requirements
– Strong communication skills in English, both speaking and writing
Interested? Do you see yourself in this job the do not hesitate to click on APPLY button to know more about this role.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.