Multinational food processing and commodities trading corporation. The company is one of the largest grain processors and merchandisers in the world, and its products are used in a wide range of industries, including food and beverage, animal feed, and energy.
We are seeking a laboratory assistant responsible for managing the preparation and organization of plant-based meat product tastings, as well as overseeing sample and raw material inventory management, and performing general facility maintenance duties. As the primary point of contact for visitors and suppliers, you will work closely with the development team in Berlin.
- Maintain and operate the facility
- Take responsibility for all lab activities
- Manage the organization of raw materials required for plant-based product development
- Manage stakeholder relationships with the team in Germany, suppliers, third parties, and visitors
- Adhere to food safety and HACCP regulations
- Coordinate the shipment of samples
- Organize and prepare tastings
- Place orders for necessary materials
- Assist experienced product developers in plant-based product development.
- Studies: Technical agree in Food technology (plant based highly preferred), BSc. maximum.
- Hands on work experience in running a laboratory of 1 to 2 years.
- Good communication and organization skills
- Hands on, proactive, can do mentality
- Independent and able to work with limited supervision
If you are interested or need more information about this role don’t hesitate to contact us! If you want to apply right away click on the button below.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.