Our client is a global pharmaceutical company that specializes in developing and producing innovative medicines and vaccines. They currently operate across 140 different countries in several therapeutic areas.
Make sure that the maintenance work is carried out by the team according to the schedule and relevant procedures and guidelines, to ensure timely completion. You will also provide assistance in the implementation of maintenance projects.
- Provide leadership, development, and technical expertise to maintenance personnel
- Coordinating and managing maintenance activities, assigning tasks to maintenance technicians, supervising their work, and making necessary adjustments
- Ensuring compliance with company regulations, procedures, and international standards related to safety, product quality, and orderliness, including GMP and HSE guidelines
- Maximize potential of all team members
- 5+ years’ experience in a technical or production environment
- MBO+ or HBO technology degree
- Experience in managerial positions
- Extensive knowledge of GMP and maintenance guidelines
- Proficiency in problem-solving tools, such as a yellow belt certification
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.