Our client is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. The companies produces medicines & vaccines, including for chronic & rare diseases. Their products are available in over 170 countries. This company is pushing the frontiers of science and now is your time to join!
This positions forms an integral part of the Finance Operations & Transformation Organization, with the goal of driving consistency and standardization. The Financial Control Lead needs to build & nurture relationships with the budget owners to pilot results and command forecasts & budgets. The ideal candidate will aid the organization to locate and apply innovative ways of working.
– Take charge & produce monthly correspondence describing variations relating to spend between verified results and/or budget and forecasts
– Monitor & accept all spending relating to projects so as to guarantee accuracy in project budgeting
– Solely responsible for ensuring stability, while simultaneously refining Opex management and business partnerships
– Oversee and lead correct & timely month-end and quarter-end closing activities
– Collaborate effectively with other Opex members & finance business partners
– Corroborate compliance with all internal control provisions
– Corroborate compliance with relevant SOX controls
– Adhoc projects as needed
– Minimum 3 years experience in a Financial Controller position
– Ideally 5 years experience within Finance
– Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance is non-negotiable
– Bonus point for Pharmaceutical Industry experience!
If you are interested in this job offer, please don’t hesitate to contact me for more information as soon as possible, or just click below to apply!
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Hybrid Lead Financial Controller
Location: Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.