About the Company
No matter which team you are on, at our client you’ll be part of a powerful shared purpose – to create brighter lives for all. Together, they understand the needs of every customer and offer solutions that promote their success and impact, today and in the future.
About the role
You will be responsible for managing and leading all aspects of the facility's manufacturing processes, including product manufacturing, safety, health, and environmental programs, quality and food safety programs, capital projects, and facilities. Your will ensure that production goals, volume, efficiency, and cost targets are met while also being responsible for employee development and performance management.
– Identifying and evaluating operational and safety, health, and environmental risks, and taking necessary measures to meet business objectives.
– Establishing and implementing a manufacturing plan for the site to ensure that products are produced and delivered as per the agreed specifications and schedule.
-Developing and managing contacts with governmental organizations to ensure short and long-term license-to-operate and business continuity.
– Developing and managing a cost-effective and efficient site organization, which aims to continuously improve business.
– Degree in process (or other) engineering, science, or MBA, or equivalent qualifications.
– 8 – 10 years of operations supervision and management experience, preferably in a food or animal nutrition related plant.
– Fluency in Dutch and English languages.
– Strong background in continuous improvement techniques such as Lean and 6 Sigma, and modeling behaviors for implementation and daily follow-up
Does it sound like your ideal job? Then don’t hesitate from hitting the ‘apply’ button! and get in touch with us to learn more about the role!
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.