About the Company:
Our client is a multinational pharmaceutical company specialized in generics medicine development. With honesty and ethical business procedures, the company strives to provide excellent medicines to patients all around the world
Abou the Role:
You will be responsible for all analytical testing to support the production Cytotoxic and Inhalation drug products.
– Testing of the raw materials, packaging materials & finished products and in-process samples according to SOP.
– Writing, review and approval of test results.
– Responsible for deviation, CAPA, problem solving, root cause analysis, troubleshooting of laboratory equipment.
– MLO or HLO Bachelor degree in analytical chemistry (preferred) /pharmacy
– 2+ years relevant experience. Preferably in GMP.
– Knowledge about how to use Pharmacopoeia method.
– Experience with analytical techniques like UPLC/HPLC, TOC, PSD
– Experience to work as Regulatory Audit like cGMP inspection, FDA, ANVlSA.
Does it sound like your ideal job? Then don’t hesitate from hitting the ‘apply’ button! and get in touch with us to learn more about the role!
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.