Job Title: Industrial Reliability Engineer
Our client is a multinational biotech company whose goal for more than 130 years, is to bring hope to humanity through the development of important medicines and vaccines.
Your role as an Industrial Reliability Engineer is to draft and review qualification documents for changes and projects. It is also your responsibility to support the daily shop floor processes if needed.
– Responsible for providing support for the transfer of products, documentation, and knowledge.
– Responsible for managing and executing maintenance plans, calibration protocols and spare parts management.
– Support in making sure the 12 existing packaging lines are running smoothly and safely.
– Has a bachelor’s or master’s degree in electrical, Industrial Automation, Maintenance Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
– Has at least 3 years of relevant work experience.
– Has experience in project portfolio management within the GMP environment.
– Has good communication skills in both English and Dutch languages.
If you think this role is for you and you want to explore more of the possibilities, please contact Leri Salve Lapore and apply via the button below.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.