Our client is a multinational pharmaceutical company that specializes in the development, production, and marketing of generic and specialty drugs. They are one of the largest generic drug manufacturers in the world and have a presence in over 60 countries.
As a Group Leader Quality Control, you will be performing release testing on raw material and Inhalation Capsules Products (ICP) drug product portfolio of the company. You will be collaborating closely with stakeholders to plan various activities that align with the strategy, commitments, and goals of the Quality Control (QC) organization. Additionally, you will serve as a subject matter expert in analytical analyses and will excel in planning and problem-solving.
– Oversee the regular release testing of ICP products and testing of raw materials and packaging.
– Provide guidance to your team in carrying out regular analytical testing procedures.
– Conduct comprehensive root cause analyses and effectively solve problems to maintain and enhance quality.
– Lead the team in establishing and upholding quality standards in the laboratory, in compliance with Site Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), regulatory guidelines, and cGXP requirements.
– Bachelor or Master degree in analytical chemistry/pharmacy or equivalent experience
– Strong understanding of ICH guidelines and Pharmacopoeia methods and their application in the laboratory.
– Management Experience is preferred (2-3 years).
– Experience with working in a pharmaceutical environment
Are you interested and do you want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Camila Castro.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Group Leader Quality Control
Location: Haarlem, Noord-Holland
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.