Our client is a game-changer with a unique goal which is curing cancer through Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR). They are pioneers in immunotherapy and engineered T-cell therapy. Through their work, they are helping to change the paradigm of cancer treatments, as well as revolutionizing individual treatments.
As a Cleanroom Technician you will be responsible for guaranteeing the hygienic conditions of the cleanrooms, always making sure that aseptic and hygienic conditions are followed and maintained.
– Execute sanitary cleaning operations in a sterile environment, following the procedures
– Make sure to have correct and thorough documentation
– Be in charge of the stock making sure the cleaning products are always available
– Responsible for organizing sterile and non-sterile protective clothes
– High School Diploma
– Ability to follow cleanroom protocols
– Willingness to work in a team-oriented environment
– Prior cleaning experience in a cleanroom environment with GMP compliance is a plus
– Flexibility to work night shifts and weekends as required
If you are interested in this opportunity, please don’t hesitate to contact me for more information or just click below to apply!
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Cleanroom Technician (GMP)
Location: Hoofddorp, Noord-Holland
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.