Our Client is a leader in Essential dairy, plant-based product, early life nutrition and medical nutrition. Thanks to their mission of providing products for vulnerable groups and value for health, they now operate all over the world. Besides specializing in therapeutic food and infant formula, they collaborate in researching several diseases to make patient`s life easier with their products.
As a Production Project Manager, you will be responsible for all the product portfolio and will manage the projects related to food production, to ensure that the team has everything they need to successfully achieve the production loads and consumer satisfaction.
– Responsible of budgets, raw materials, production capacity, and project improvements, and will work closely with the Research and Innovation team
– You will act as the team lead for the projects and manage communication to marketing and sales teams across the organization.
– Developing project implementation and projects timeline including cross – functional inputs.
– Bachelor’s / Master’s degree or equivalent level of thinking.
– 5 – 6 years of experience in similar role. Supply Chain, Finance or R&I background preferred.
– Strong experience with Office PowerPoint/Word/Project and Excel.
– Extensive experience with Project and Process Management.
– Good communication skills in English. Any other EU language is a plus.
Interested? Apply to the vacancy to know more about the job in details. Looking forward to getting in touch!
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Manager Validation & Calibration
Location: Haarlem, Noord-Holland
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.