Our client, one of the biggest FMGC companies in the world. Their purpose is to make sustainable living commonplace and to bring innovative methods in distributing nutrition and personal care suppliers.
It’s an operational role whose focus will be in Project management and Project Coordinator communicating with NGOs and Suppliers and you will be part of Sustainable projects, reporting on data and as well presenting the data to stakeholders. Also, you will support the company’s goals related to living income, protecting and regenerating Nature, and respecting and promoting human rights for smallholder farmers and their communities.
– Managing selected strategic programs related to child protection, women’s empowerment, income diversification, and community resilience for cocoa.
– Creating and implementing a monitoring framework to track the impact of cocoa-related activities.
– Manage the reporting of cocoa impact metrics and support the preparation of progress reports and briefing materials for various stakeholders.
– Supporting the delivery of Deforestation Free commitment in cocoa.
– Engaging with suppliers and program partners, and contributing to funding applications.
– 3+ years of experience working as Project Manager or Project Coordinator.
– Background with sustainability, environmental studies or Rural economics. A Master’s degree is strongly preferred.
– Strong communication skills in English. French is a plus.
– They must be able to work and engage effectively with a diverse group of stakeholders
– Strong analytical skills.
Are you ready for a new opportunity? This is your chance! If you are interested click the apply button bellow and I will get in contact with you as soon as possible.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.