Our client is in the FMCG sector creating some of the most iconic brands within the food industry. The have well and truly established themselves as leaders in their market, operating in more than 80 countries worldwide.
As an inbound material planner, you are responsible for coordinating and scheduling the delivery of raw materials and supplies needed for production. This involves working closely with the suppliers, ensuring the materials are delivered on time. In this position, you will also monitor inventory levels and adjust delivery schedules to help the company meet its production targets and maintain customer satisfaction.
- Develops mid and long-term purchasing plans, and provides suppliers with forecasts
- Places short-term purchase orders and monitors volume allocation and delivery schedules to suppliers
- Conducts daily risk assessments of material delivery disruptions and proposes solutions
- Coordinates with suppliers to align delivery dates and maintains relevant data in SAP
- Controls every stage of purchase order execution and manages compensation activities
- Participates in supplier qualification, evaluates supplier performance, and recommends solutions for stock optimization
- +3 years’ experience in Logistics or a similar position
- Experience working with ERP (preferably SAP)
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.