About the Company:
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our clients cultural fabric and woven into how they do business every day. Their commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in their Credo.
About the Role:
The manufacturing supervisor is responsible for maintaining the production output as documented in the production schedule or shipment schedule, confirming to; safety, cGMP and lean.
He/She will be working with other manufacturing supervisors.
– Supports the introduction of New Products/Equipment.
– Identifies documentation affected (SOP’s and Work Instructions);
– Supports training for manufacturing operators regarding equipment’s Supports the qualification of the equipment.
– Leads investigations of deviations if needed escalates to line specialist and/or line engineers.
– Performs other duties assigned as needed.
– HBO or Bachelors degree.
– 3 – 5 years of working experience in the Medical Device industry or medical field.
– Experienced with automation software such as Excel, Windows, ERP software.
– Good communication skills in English verbal and written. Dutch is a plus.
– Detailed knowledge of the manufacturing Process, end to end.
Interested? If you see yourself in this role or you know someone who would be suitable then do not hesitate to APPLY and know more about the role.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.