Our Client is one of the leading altruistic companies when it comes to changing other people’s lives! Their mission is to provide everyone with an access to quality therapy which will improve their overall health no matter what battle they are currently fighting. They have been on the market for more than a century which had enabled them to be trusted by millions of people around the world. So trust me when I say you will love to be a part of this life-changing and indeed wide and inspirational community.
As an Operator, you are going to be responsible for operating and monitoring process related activities in compliance with SOP’s. You will be adhering to the quality standards and GMP to ensure that the production and packaging of medicines goes as smoothly and efficiently as possible within the given time frame.
– Increasing the production process quality and quantity wise
– Maintaining, cleaning, and disinfecting machines and equipment
– Registering and reporting production records to maintain a reliable and current representation of the production processes
– Supporting junior operators and ensuring they have the required instructions and documentation
– At least MBO1 thinking and working level education
– A team player attitude as well as an ability to work independently
– Hands-on experience in machine operating and pharmaceutical processes
– Ability to speak and read Dutch and/or English
Does it sound like your ideal job? Then don’t hesitate from hitting the ‘apply’ button! Look forward to chatting with you.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Bioprocess Operators – Downstream Process
Location: Oss, Noord-Brabant
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.