Our client is the largest innovative pharmaceutical company in the Netherlands whose mission is to focus to be a global leader in generics and medicines which may help millions of people around the world. Based in Boxmeer, their mission is that everyone should have access to quality medicines.
As a facilities you will be responsible for leading the facility design, including HVAC, electrical, civil, mechanical and process systems, in close cooperation with our partner’s client.
-Provides advanced engineering support to ongoing activities and projects acting as a specialist advisor across the Engineering function.
– Act as the Engineering SME during planning, design and development of projects and execute FATs and SATs
– Write and provide technical review of documentation including commissioning and validation protocols, SOPs, Engineering drawings, functional test plans,
User Requirements Specifications (URS), Functional Design Specifications (FDS), FATs and SATs.
– Own or support Deviations and CAPAs, perform investigations, root-cause analysis and implement corrective actions
-Perform risk assessments, system impact assessments and FMEAs
– BSc degree in HVAC or Mechanical Engineering
– At least 7 years of working experience as a Senior Project Engineer in Pharmaceutical Industry
– Willingness to travel abroad
– Experience with system commissioning and site acceptance testing
– Excellent communication skills
– Proactive and hands-on
Interested? Do you see yourself in this role or you think this role is suitable for the some one you may know. then do not hesitate to click on the Apply button and know more about this role in details.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.