Do you want to be a part of one of the leading altruistic pharmaceutical companies whose aim is to improve health of millions of people around the world? There main mission is to provide everyone with an access to quality and affordable therapy which will enhance their health and help them cope with diseases in a more efficient and easier way.
You will work in a close-knit Utilities team of the company, together with 6 colleagues, you are responsible for the technical performance of the Utilities systems around the pharmaceutical process.
– Troubleshooting issues.
– Performing preventive maintenance and inspections.
– Reporting of work performed in the registration system.
– Documenting work performed (updating drawings, updating technical documentation).
– Ensuring your own safety and the safety of others.
– Electrical, Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics Diploma (minimum MBO level 4).
– Experience working in an industrial environment.
– Knowledge of NEN3140.
– Knowledge of control systems are an advantage.
– Good command of Dutch and English language orally as well as in writing.
– Positive work attitude, appearance, and a hands-on mentality.
Are you interested and would like to apply, feel free to contact me.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.