Our client is known around the world for their chocolate bars, which are some of the most popular. Besides that, they are suppliers of multiple popular pet food brands, as well as several other trademarks. The first factory in the Netherlands was opened in 1963 and it currently has the biggest production volume of all the factories, besides being one of the biggest chocolate factories in the world with 1200 employees.
As a Food Artwork Project Assistant you will be part of the cross-functional teams representing the design area, being involved in the design process and highlighting relevant risks of a project. You will be in touch with design agencies and GPCs (Graphic Production Center), be the link between marketing and design execution, and work closely with the supply&demand network, and stakeholders when needed.
– Provide support to the wider EU & Global Activity Management Team, including tracking portfolios and taking care of data requests
– Ensure projects are delivered on scope, in line with CSFs, and on time
– Working proactively in a complex environment with ca. 1000 pack changes per year and with multiple interfaces
– Functional experience preferred in Project Management, Marketing, Packaging, Graphics
– Being costumer focused and results driven
– Good planning skills, attention to detail
–Good knowledge of MS office and affinity with systems
– Experience in the nutrition/food and beverages field
Apply to our vacancy for more information. Looking forward to getting in touch!
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Food Artwork Project Assistant
Location: Veghel, Noord-Brabant
Sector: Food & Beverage
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.